Cloud-based VMS servers with remote configuration and monitoring via a web interface or mobile apps:
- Only edge devices are on the site. Video can be buffered to SD cards. Optionally, lightweight appliances such as NVRs can be added.
- The client doesn't need to maintain and support hardware infrastructure. Easy system scaling.
Local on-site VMS servers that can be configured and monitored via the cloud (web interface, mobile apps) or locally (thick client):
- Video is stored locally; recording is not affected by Internet connection failures.
- Selected portions of video can be stored in the cloud to be quickly accessed from different devices.
- The cloud helps easily access, configure and monitor any local system.
- Microservice architecture. Horizontal scalability. One-click deployment.
- Deployment to Kubernetes, rolling update.
- Prometheus core metrics monitoring, logging with the ELK stack.
- Sending of events to IoT platforms. Export of alarm event videos to streaming services, e.g., Amazon KVS.
- Quickly customizable design of the user interface with the OEM GUI development kit.
Cloud VMS Servers
- Dynamic resource allocation to each new client or task.
- Scaling up to 10K servers.
- Failover service.
User Report System
- Limitlessly scalable user report system.
- Development of new reports without coding.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS FOR USERS