HOW YOU CAN USE AXXON VSAAS DATACENTER TO BUILD CLOUD SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CLIENTS
TRUE Cloud Architecture
Cloud-Based VMS Servers
Cloud-based VMS servers with remote configuration and monitoring:
- Only cameras and network equipment are installed at the client's site. Video can be buffered to SD cards.
- The client doesn't need to maintain and support hardware infrastructure. Easy system scaling.
On-Premises VMS Servers
On-site VMS servers that can be configured and monitored locally or via the cloud:
- Video is stored locally; recording is not affected by Internet connection failures.
- Selected portions of video can be stored in the cloud to be quickly accessed from different devices.
- The cloud helps easily access, configure and monitor any local system.
DEPLOYMENT, MAINTENANCE AND SCALING
- Microservice architecture, horizontal scalability.
- Prometheus core metrics monitoring, logging with the ELK stack.
- Sending of events to IoT platforms. Export of alarm event videos to streaming services, e.g., Amazon KVS.
- Quickly customizable design of the user interface with the OEM GUI development kit.
Cloud VMS Servers
- Dynamic resource allocation to each new client or task.
- Scaling up to 10K servers.
- Failover service.
User Report System
- Limitlessly scalable user report system.
- Development of new reports without coding.
for end users
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Secure connection via HTTPS with TLS encryption.
- User password hashing.
- Password expiry and password history.
- Password strength control.
- reCAPTCHA v3 on the login screen.
- Setting the lockout time/number of failed login attempts.
- Auto logout after a set period of inactivity.
- Inactive account locking after a set period, with reactivation by email.
Learn more about AxxonSoft's artificial intelligence